In order to offer you more service, internet servers sometimes automatically store information that allows your computer to be recognized the next time you visit. A cookie does not store your name, address, age or other personal information.
When entering into a trajectory, I assume that you can take responsibility for your health & well-being yourself and, in the event of (serious) psychological or physical complaints, always contact a doctor (or are already being treated by a doctor). In most cases, my routes can be combined with the regular circuit, if this is not the case, I will indicate this.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. You leave your personal details, such as name, address, email, telephone number, delivery and payment details (depending on whether you ordered a product or service), these details are required if you want to order something. The information we receive from you when you order products from us will only be used by us for processing the payment and shipping. This information is not provided to third parties, except for the companies that send your package and arrange your payments, and that ensure that the webshop functions optimally and is secured. These companies we work with will handle your data just as carefully as we do. Your data is secure because we work with a secure website that is continuously managed and which third parties cannot access. This also applies to your email address, which we only use to send you our mailing with offers, for the contact form, or if you contact us in any other way. Your privacy is assured with us. If you have any questions, you can always email or call us and we will be happy to help you. You can contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Emails / Contact Forms
When sending an e-mail or contact form via this website or to email@example.com, it is possible that these e-mails will be saved. This makes it possible to process questions and answer your requests
The information will not be shared with third parties.
This privacy statement is tailored to the use of and the possibilities on this site. Any adjustments and/or changes to this site may lead to changes in this privacy statement. It is therefore advisable to regularly consult this privacy statement.
Personal Information Choices
We offer all visitors the opportunity to view, change or delete all personal information that has been provided to us at that time.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions chanoevandijk.nl
chanoevandijk.nl (VOF Chanoe en Anja Natural Food Healthy & Beauty)
Chanoe van Dijk
Kr Poststraat 16
8441 EP Heerenveen
Chanoe & Anja Natural Food, Health & Beauty
Chanoevandijk.nl & 123superfoods.nl
Prices and discounts
The prices stated on the website include VAT and exclude any shipping costs.
Prices, discounts and special promotions as indicated on the website at any time are the prices, discounts and special promotions applicable at that time. These prices, discounts and special promotions may differ from previous prices, discounts and special promotions. No claim can be made on these previous prices, discounts and special promotions. Do you have questions? Then please contact us.
Books have a fixed price and therefore no discount codes can be used!
These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the entrepreneur and to every distance contract concluded and orders between the entrepreneur and the consumer.
Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer via this site.
If an offer has a limited period of validity or is subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
The offer is without obligation. The entrepreneur is entitled to change and adapt the offer.
The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products and/or services offered.
The description is sufficiently detailed to enable a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur uses images, these are a true representation of the products and / or services offered. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
All images, specifications and data in the offer are indicative and cannot give rise to compensation or dissolution of the agreement.
Images accompanying products are a true representation of the products offered. Entrepreneur cannot guarantee that the displayed colors exactly match the real colors of the products.
Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer. This concerns in particular:
- price including taxes;
- costs of delivery;
- the manner in which the agreement will be concluded and which actions are required for this;
- whether or not the right of withdrawal applies;
- the method of payment, delivery and performance of the agreement;
- the period for acceptance of the offer, or the period within which the entrepreneur guarantees the price;
- the level of the rate for distance communication if the costs of using the technology for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the regular basic rate for the means of communication used;
- whether the agreement is archived after the conclusion, and if so, how it can be consulted by the consumer;
- the way in which the consumer, before concluding the agreement, can check the data provided by him in the context of the agreement and, if desired, restore it;
- any other languages in which, in addition to English, the agreement can be concluded;
- the codes of conduct to which the entrepreneur has submitted and the way in which the consumer can consult these codes of conduct electronically; and the minimum duration of the distance contract in the case of a duration transaction
Right of withdrawal & Dissolution of the agreement / Cancellation of the order.
Once a reading, healing or program is booked I am investing my time and energy into this and therefore you can’t cancel your order.
1. chanoevandijk has the right to cancel an order if.. :
-we don’t have enough stock or can’t make a certain reading for certain reasons.
-the consumer has provided an incorrect or unreachable telephone number or delivery address or entered other false information.
2. If the consumer places a false order (for example, by not paying or by not being present at the delivery location or collection location to receive the order) or otherwise fails to fulfill his obligations arising from the agreement, chanoevandijk can decide future to refuse orders from the relevant consumer.
3. If a consumer places false or fraudulent orders and does not fulfill his obligations, we can report this to the police. We have the right to refuse / cancel orders if there is reasonable doubt about the correctness of the order or the consumer’s details.
If the order has already been paid, we will refund the money upon cancellation of the agreement, the money will be transferred back to the same account with which the payment was made.
Payment & Delivery
-All delivery times are indicative. The consumer cannot derive any rights from any stated terms. Exceeding a term does not entitle the consumer to compensation.
-The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a representative designated in advance and made known to the entrepreneur, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Do you have a complaint about your order? Please contact us and we will try to solve it for you as soon as possible.
- The entrepreneur guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and/or usability and the legal provisions existing on the date of the conclusion of the agreement and /or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- A guarantee provided by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims that the consumer can assert against the entrepreneur on the basis of the agreement.
- Any defects or incorrectly delivered products must be reported to the entrepreneur in writing within 4 weeks after delivery. Return of the products must be in the original packaging and in new condition.
- The warranty period of the entrepreneur corresponds to the manufacturer’s warranty period. However, the entrepreneur is never responsible for the ultimate suitability of the products for each individual application by the consumer, nor for any advice regarding the use or application of the products.
- The warranty does not apply if:
- The consumer has repaired and/or modified the delivered products himself or had them repaired and/or modified by third parties;
- The delivered products have been exposed to abnormal conditions or are otherwise carelessly treated or are contrary to the instructions of the entrepreneur and/or have been treated on the packaging;
- The defectiveness is wholly or partly the result of regulations that the government has set or will set with regard to the nature or quality of the materials used.